Price Suggestions for Glitched Unusual

William_The_Minecraft_Kid

Hey, I need some help pricing this glitched unusual. It's a Vivid Plasma Beanie the all Gnawing but the effect is in the crotch area. I know there are some other hats out there that are similar but different effects, I've personally seen a burning flames and a blizzardy storm. To my knowledge I'm the only one with a glitched V Plasma. The glitch is hilarious because it looks like someone soiled themselves and I know some people out there would love to have it for the memes.

20211202223823_1.jpg

20211202223815_1.jpg

That's....not a glitched unusual per sè. It's materials position shenanigans and can happen with other hats. Your item itself is normal and has no glitched features, i'm sorry; the value is the same as every other vivid plasma beanie the all gnawing.

No problem, there are actually a few End Of The Line non-hat unusual cosmetics that indeed have the effect showing in the stomach area but glitched items like this stopped appearing after that event.

5 hours ago, William_The_Minecraft_Kid said:

Damn I was hoping it would be worth more than a regular one. Thanks for the help anyway

I'm going to pretend that I didn't see your 1k keys sell order of it then

Also, for newer hats, there is a good chance for Valve to actually fix this.

A long time ago I sold a Blizzardy Brass Bucket with the same 'glitch', few updates later Valve fixed the bug.

image.png.d59dfdcb2502b5f608783dde872dc8b6.png

15 hours ago, William_The_Minecraft_Kid said:

"The effect is in the ass and makes it looks like you shit yourself. Add to discuss"

Now hold on there brother I'm not sure this is the best way to attract buyers

Archived