Estimated price on unusual.

voytech

So, as many other inexperienced traders I unboxed an unusual yesterday and got no clue what i might me worth. The hat is the Reindoonihorns all-class with the polar forecast effect. Any help trying to price it would be greatly appriciated.

Výstřižek.PNG

30 minutes ago, ddy said:

Ok let’s make this simple to stop all the new posts, all unusuals coming from new crates are 10 keys regardless of effect can we agree

Considering how bad the new hats and effects are, this seems like it may be overpriced tbh

Geez, guys, did not expect this kind of response, if you cannot estimate a price then fine by me, but maybe just say it unironically. Still, thank you for all the feedback, even if a simple "unable to be priced" would do.

1 hour ago, voytech said:

Geez, guys, did not expect this kind of response, if you cannot estimate a price then fine by me, but maybe just say it unironically. Still, thank you for all the feedback, even if a simple "unable to be priced" would do.

Np we are just a bunch of self-aware memes

Well to be honest, these forums get spammed every single time new effects are released and its always the same story. If you look at how items are priced, its with previous sales history. Otherwise you can start to guess based off other hats with the same effect but both of those aren't available so soon. 

People probably wouldn't be so snarky if the posters showed evidence of having done any research whatsoever. Salty long time traders get sick of kids who got an unusual on their second unboxing spamming price requests.

Archived