Price Suggestion for this unusual? Hat Outta Hell (Stardust Pathway)

JeiMZAU

I'd probably try to flip it for 120-150 now and expect it to drop to half that in a few weeks time - from what I've seen the only new effect people are hyped about is the antlers. Brand new effect, fairly new hat, very hard to know what we're dealing with so take my word with a fistful of salt. 

From what I've seen on the SCM, stardust pathway is a relatively low tier effect. I would say around 30-40 keys once the hype dies down.

• JeiMZAU locked this topic
  • JeiMZAU unlocked this topic

Realistically, you could try to flip it for 80-100 keys. Like the person said above: new effect with a fairly new hat.

But the potential trading value will be cut in half if more and more traders end up unboxing similar hats. You should try and do it asap.

Pretty much drop it whenever possible. You lose the hype of the effect, you lose 90% of the sellability. I only want a stardust pathway because I feel like the name is a reference to stardust speedway, but I'd say not many traders share that sentiment and probably consider the effect just dull.

UPDATE: NEED SOME INPUT ON A TRADE OFFER. 

Hey guys I need another person's opinion on a trade offer made by this guy. He made me a cash offer of $200 USD through paypal. I've heard things about paypal chargeback scams, so I am vary wary of this situation.

Is this deal worth pursuing? He seems pretty reputable, but his inventory not containing any rare items for CS:GO or TF2 throws me off, Would appreciate your thoughts.

Archived