New unsusual, no idea what it could be worth. Elf Ignition (Glittering Juniper)

FuriousScoot

It has begun.

It is a brand new hat with a brand new effect. There is 0 way to know what it can go for let alone accurately guess what it might get, but considering that it is an elf hat it will not be well liked and you should sell as soon as possible.

38 minutes ago, hollowka said:

thats just snowblinded wtf

Yeah and that polar forecast effect is just The winter holiday noise maker's particles. Stardust pathway is just twisted radiance colored differently and with a star, same for flurry rush (like twisted radiance but with noisemaker particles) and spark of smissmas is just the same with showstopper effects in it. It's getting tiresome. 

put it for 200-300 or something and offer on high tier hats for the next few days and hopefully someone takes it up on u. it looks pretty decent high-mid tier imo if u wanna sell it, do it during the hype

28 minutes ago, ShadowClanZ said:

put it for 200-300 or something and offer on high tier hats for the next few days and hopefully someone takes it up on u. it looks pretty decent high-mid tier imo if u wanna sell it, do it during the hype

The hat itself is just suck and I doubt they can even get pass 30 keys 

2 hours ago, Zodiak said:

Exactly. Whole case is shit with absolute garbage effects. Bet this thing settles towards 10-15 keys when all is said and done

4 hours ago, Zodiak said:

yeah thats why im saying to sell this during the hype; putting it at 200-300 keys so that its out there. by the end of this month we might have more than 150 unusuals of this hat+effect and then the price is gonna go down. 

Archived