Help on reporting evidence for unusual

B Engy

Hi,

I am new to this, but tried to understand how to provide evidence of a sale that is linkable.

I have a Hellmet, Terror Watt purchased for $74USD from Teal on Aug 28th. There is no established pricing for this item yet, and 3 in known existence.

Looking at $74 USD at $1.78/key approx = 41-42 keys, but I dont know how to show this in price suggestions. I looked through the FAQ and just dont know how to show this. It was a purchase from SCM.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Brad

You need to use the price of keys on the SCM at the time of the sale. If key prices were unstable, you need to take a week’s worth around the sale and average it out.

22 minutes ago, MILF Gaming said:

When you review the guide here: 

You'll note: 

HOWEVER!!!!!!

If you look further down the guide you'll see:

So assuming your hat and sale meet ALL THE ABOVE CRITERIA, you can safely make your suggestion, even with a 4 month old sale.

Hope this helps! Good luck

Thank you! 

• Administrators
13 hours ago, MILF Gaming said:

So assuming your hat and sale meet ALL THE ABOVE CRITERIA, you can safely make your suggestion, even with a 4 month old sale.

No, the criteria state you can use a single sale to price an Unusual if there aren't any other sales within the 3 month timeframe. That doesn't say sales older than 3 months are valid; it just means you don't need a second sale to set a new price for the item. Sales older than 3 months still aren't valid for suggestions.

7 hours ago, ᴾᴾᴹ Shuffle Spy said:

No, the criteria state you can use a single sale to price an Unusual if there aren't any other sales within the 3 month timeframe. That doesn't say sales older than 3 months are valid; it just means you don't need a second sale to set a new price for the item. Sales older than 3 months still aren't valid for suggestions.

Ah! Thank you! Sorry for my misinterpretation

Archived