PRICE CHECK HEAD PRIZE HAUNTED GHOSTS

floppyfish390

Hey, just pulled a Unusual Head Prize with Haunted Ghosts effect. I have no idea how much this is worth and im freaking out, can someone price check this for me?

Team Fortress 2 2021-11-30 9_00_38 PM.png

congrats that you just made a 1 of 1 into a 1 of 2 unusual, i would say around 500 keys

then again you can probably get like 900 keys or smth cuz 1 of 2

57 minutes ago, Zodiak said:

congrats that you just made a 1 of 1 into a 1 of 2 unusual, i would say around 500 keys

then again you can probably get like 900 keys or smth cuz 1 of 2

It was 1o2, now 1o3

list it for literally anything you want. furries have an ungodly amount of money to throw at stupid shit thanks to basically every one of them doing art for big money, if one comes along and wants that hat enough they'll pay your price.

1 hour ago, Slam said:

list it for literally anything you want. furries have an ungodly amount of money to throw at stupid shit thanks to basically every one of them doing art for big money, if one comes along and wants that hat enough they'll pay your price.

Regardless of how ridiculous this comment sounds, it's actually very true. Could easily snatch 600+ keys from some furry and if another furry comes along wanting to buy it too, they'll fight each other and raise the price even higher. Easy money.

21 hours ago, Seminal Inhalation said:

Regardless of how ridiculous this comment sounds, it's actually very true. Could easily snatch 600+ keys from some furry and if another furry comes along wanting to buy it too, they'll fight each other and raise the price even higher. Easy money.

can confirm, got lots of furry friends with EXPENSIVE BACKPACKS
and most are kinda hesitant on shilling out money on spooky wolf head, but I definitely know someone out there whos ballsy enough to pay your price
anything above 700 is a good call for it, but dont take my suggestion to heart

stay safe, dont be stupid

Archived