Price Check | Strange Unusual Hat Outta Hell [Blizzardy Strom]

NyomNyom

Hi, i just want know how much price for this Unusual. it my first unusual and i just wanna sell it, or maybe change to more simple one but i dont know how to price the unusual maybe someone can help?

unknown.png

Congrats on the unbox! Esp on an all-class. I'd say you can comfortably ask 50-55k as a mercenary grade with this effect. It's tough with strange unusuals, and usually they add little to no value (maybe an extra 10-15% over normal price to the right buyer), and they can be hard to move. The hat and effect don't work super well with each other so you may have a hard time finding someone on that front as well.

Comparing with the Rotation Sensation, which is also a mercenary grade all-class (and is a better hat w/ this effect imo), currently has sellers at around 53k. 

You can definitely list at 60k or more and be open to offers as well. I just wouldn't be surprised if it takes a while to sell or if offers are slow. Definitely more of a set-it-and-forget-it kind of hat.

The fact that there are so few at the moment helps in your favor. There are 4 strange and non-strange hats with this effect in existence at time of posting, and none are listed for sale. 

Congrats again! Good luck!

10 hours ago, MILF Gaming said:

Congrats on the unbox! Esp on an all-class. I'd say you can comfortably ask 50-55k as a mercenary grade with this effect. It's tough with strange unusuals, and usually they add little to no value (maybe an extra 10-15% over normal price to the right buyer), and they can be hard to move. The hat and effect don't work super well with each other so you may have a hard time finding someone on that front as well.

Comparing with the Rotation Sensation, which is also a mercenary grade all-class (and is a better hat w/ this effect imo), currently has sellers at around 53k. 

You can definitely list at 60k or more and be open to offers as well. I just wouldn't be surprised if it takes a while to sell or if offers are slow. Definitely more of a set-it-and-forget-it kind of hat.

The fact that there are so few at the moment helps in your favor. There are 4 strange and non-strange hats with this effect in existence at time of posting, and none are listed for sale. 

Congrats again! Good luck!

Thanks, After Reviewing other Unusual All Class I Decide to Keep this one. Look like for 50K - 60K this is the best option for unusual Hat so far. thanks for the info

10 hours ago, NyomNyom said:

Thanks, After Reviewing other Unusual All Class I Decide to Keep this one. Look like for 50K - 60K this is the best option for unusual Hat so far. thanks for the info

My pleasure!

12 hours ago, NyomNyom said:

It’s a nice hat with a nice effect that’s all-class and strange so you can track your points. Very nice hat, a good decision to keep!

Archived