Shadows got banned?

Keks

There is also zero point to such a whitelist considering these things would not happen if Valve investigated the report with the same scrutiny any TF2 community has had for over a decade now...

Imagine what we could have done if he had access to the tools they have but evidently don't use.

7 hours ago, rndmchrs said:

shoulda stayed banned tbh

What did he do XD (not as in what did he do to get banned)

17 hours ago, Shadows said:

The first time this happened, they said they were making a note on my account for just such a situation. It either didn't happen or someone didn't read it. I'm beginning to believe that the actual ban was automated and no one replying either takes the time or has the knowledge required to look into it, they just assume it's right.

Valve is not the best at all when it comes to this kind of stuff, there are even reportbots that get your account community banned even if you didnt do anything. Tradebans are slightly different but the ban was probably automated as well. Best of luck for ur unban man

The guys getting scammed don't see the account adding them is not the real person yet they can report the real one? How does that even work, can you report accounts by username rather than steam id?

If they click on the account which send the trade they should end up on the scammers account. Or are they using a link to 'their' profile which the scammer send in chat? Oh.

5 minutes ago, ptrckr said:

The guys getting scammed don't see the account adding them is not the real person yet they can report the real one? How does that even work, can you report accounts by username rather than steam id?

If they click on the account which send the trade they should end up on the scammers account. Or are they using a link to 'their' profile which the scammer send in chat? Oh.

as you said, they say something like, hey check my inventory there- which redirects to real profile. then most of people probably report the account they got sent in chat.

On 11/28/2021 at 12:19 PM, Roi said:

as you said, they say something like, hey check my inventory there- which redirects to real profile. then most of people probably report the account they got sent in chat.

What dumbass is reporting a scammer using a link sent to them by the person they were scammed by

And unbanned. I don't even know which of the people I contacted actually did it, it just magically happened and everything is back to normal.

So ... selling backpack for house. Send offers. 😁

1 hour ago, Shadows said:

selling backpack for house. Send offers. 😁

I'll sell you a mastercrafted house in The Sims 2, but you might need to add a bit...

On 11/28/2021 at 5:12 PM, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

What did he do XD (not as in what did he do to get banned)

he's a crybaby, made a forum thread where he cried about getting a punishment for not trading with me.

He had a too low sell order on an item, declined my buyout and was then reported

2 hours ago, rndmchrs said:

he's a crybaby, made a forum thread where he cried about getting a punishment for not trading with me.

He had a too low sell order on an item, declined my buyout and was then reported

Oh, I either don't remember or haven't heard, but it sounds about like him I guess

Archived