The scammer

PaulDarkwolf227

image.thumb.png.5e3ce2601ca4ee9441d1385eb602bdfd.png

this guy scam me....he tall me to help but no

The story started 1-2 days ago when he messaged me to steam to exchange. UnusualHustler's Hallmark with whatever, I'm really excited about it because I don't really like this hat and he let me go to bitskins.com to do something for him. But it caused me to lose every item. And he said to help me but before he helped he gave me + his profile and after a while he deleted my friend. I just wanted to come out to warn everyone.

If anyone wants to give me or something I'm thankful but now I'm losing my feelings a lot and need some time to rejuvenate my feelings now. I just want this

my item lose is: UnusualHustler's Hallmark,Kazotsky Kick, Specialized Killstreak Festive EyelanderScotsmann's Stagger Weight Room Warmer,The Doublecross-Comm,Rancho Relaxo,Taunt: Rock, Paper, Scissors,The Conjurer's Cowl, Das Gutenkutteharen, The Fashionable Megalomaniac, Prince Tavish's Crown, The Ward, The Dashin' Hashshashin, the Sneaky Spats of Sneaking, The Outback Intellectual, Classy Capper, The Endothermic Exowear, El Mostacho, The Five-Month Shadow, Winter Backup, The Snow Scoper, The Breakneck Baggies, Reggaelator, Pyromancer's Mask, Fireman's Essentials, Hero's Tail,UnusualSpent Well Spirits, The Frying Pan, The Tartantaloons, A Brush with Death, Das Fantzipantzen, Das Maddendoktor, 
Pompous Privateer, El Jefe, The Harmburg, A Whiff of the Old Brimstone, The Whiskey Bib and 7 key

11 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Thats your fault for not paying attention, we all have been scammed once and we cant do anything about it besides move on

yep pretty much

50 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Thats your fault for not paying attention, we all have been scammed once and we cant do anything about it besides move on

we can prevent being scammed by checking steamrep or bp trust first. Insane how people still fall for these.

49 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

also get educated so that this doesnt happen again.

i got scammed about 160 keys back in the day in buds with a middle man scamm. just express your frustration,   learn from it and keep going on!

48 minutes ago, MFB Goobie said:

Insane how people still fall for these.

And even more insane how they'll forever continue to do so

2 hours ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

And even more insane how they'll forever continue to do so

Kids are stupid, people make mistakes, what can I say

Its hard to hear, and its hard to take at times, but I've known people who've gotten dropped some really nice stuff ( aussies, unus etc) and I'm talking several hundo in keys, but they aren't traders. They get sucked into getting a cooler item and either get sharked or scammed. There are people always worse off than others, but you always gotta take it on the nose and move on.

Not trying to be funny but a few days ago was the 22nd/23rd and your graph only shows max value at November 4/5 of 9.72 keys of item going down to 4.79 keys, a 5 key loss.

8 hours ago, awsommv said:

Kids are stupid, people make mistakes, what can I say

I always look at it as it's never if a person will get scammed, but when and how. Everyone at first has that aura of invincibility around them, thinking "That'll never happen to me, I'm too smart for that." up until the point where it actually happens. But in the long run, when it's time to learn that particular life lesson, it's better to learn it via a few virtual hats than say, spending a few thousand dollars on a gift card/real estate scam or ingesting horse dewormer to treat a respiratory virus.

1 hour ago, Scott Bakula said:

I always look at it as it's never if a person will get scammed, but when and how. Everyone at first has that aura of invincibility around them, thinking "That'll never happen to me, I'm too smart for that." up until the point where it actually happens. But in the long run, when it's time to learn that particular life lesson, it's better to learn it via a few virtual hats than say, spending a few thousand dollars on a gift card/real estate scam or ingesting horse dewormer to treat a respiratory virus.

Yeah, look at Jim Browning for example lol

Archived