Anyway an unusual can have suggestions placed on it if the last trade was around 2-3 years ago?

Friendly Wolf

I own a Demonflame Pithy Professional and I have had it since 2018. Since then there has not been any price changes onto it. Is there anyway that it can get suggestions? Or is it based off of trades alone? 

price suggestions can only happen with sales in date of 3 months. if its a one of one, and its only moved once, sometimes they're a little leniant by a few months with that. But theres no way you can get a 2-3 yearold trade into a suggestion. Not a chance

6 hours ago, TrevTNK or Lucy said:

sometimes they're a little leniant by a few months with that

I think its only a month, so for rare items, sales up to 4 months old can be used

15 hours ago, Friendly Wolf said:

I own a Demonflame Pithy Professional and I have had it since 2018. Since then there has not been any price changes onto it. Is there anyway that it can get suggestions? Or is it based off of trades alone? 

yeah, I have a suggestion. give me the hat. now

1 hour ago, thebanditruby said:

yeah, I have a suggestion. give me the hat. now

I am not fully ready to sell it. However I might be soon which is why I made this topic asking about the price

What would even be a good price point to sell this thing at? Since it is 1/2 and I believe I was the most recent trade out of both of them

16 hours ago, TrevTNK or Lucy said:

price suggestions can only happen with sales in date of 3 months. if its a one of one, and its only moved once, sometimes they're a little leniant by a few months with that. But theres no way you can get a 2-3 yearold trade into a suggestion. Not a chance

yeah its 1/2 lmao

10 hours ago, Friendly Wolf said:

Ive owned the thing for so long ive grown attached to it lmfao. so i dont know what price it would be actually

A lot. Darkblaze Pithy is listed for 1200 keys. List your for the same or around there and await offers.

Archived