Cursed's SFM Commisions 2022!

✎BOT Bolty✎

Hello, I want to show off this promo picture I've made to share with you, in case you interest in my SFMS. I did a post with many examples, you can see it upper of this description!

2PI2PAk.jpg

(Now I'm accepting money, price minimun ($2.00) Also I can accept items such as painted stuffs, spells, CSGO Skins!) and.. yeah I work with other games. I have a Fiverr profile with a gig active on it, it have interesting package, check it! https://www.fiverr.com/skullyshies

Here's few commissions made (I made a lot of them but the owners decided to not let me show them to public)

MWqSJhM.jpg

EOWjNLw.jpg

Lar2R1y.jpg

S242a93.jpg

qVxCkPY.jpg

hvaEjLX.jpg

Y5sAjZn.jpg

Here's some I made for myself

5xJforp.jpg

63mTUJN.jpg

Also if you want to support me, you can with a donation!

Tv3CBGZ.png https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=93451317&token=o_4DQV4n

I ordered a picture from him and it was amazing. I was very picky and he went on to fix all my complaints. all in all its save to say that it took over an hour of his work and he still just asked for 40 ref. Never ordered any artwork before but really amazing what you get for your money. take advantage while he still got the time and its so cheap ^^

• Like 2

All the frostbite law pictures above I commissioned from him - he does tremendous work and is a very friendly, easy going guy. Highly recommend. 

• Like 1

I got some bangers from him back in 2019 when he was still developing his skills. He worked with an incremental approach. I described the rough posture and outfit for the first "sketch". Then we went back and forth with intermediate results and tuning requests. He accepted feedback with a smile and was genuinely kind and understanding. Looking at the commission sheet above, he has gotten better than he was back then. I can't wait to see what he creates next!

Signed,

Lex

• Like 1

Saw this AD, came by and chatted with the artist
Even though I was quickly running to work, the artist worked with me and managed to get the commission done quick and fast with no problems
I highly recommend you commission this dude, high quality pieces of art made for a great price

From
- Another Satisfied Customer :)

• Like 1

great guy to work with! got a very good quality picture from him in barely any time at all, and for a great price!

I was very picky with what I wanted, and he still delivered on everything I asked for! I would highly recommend commissioning him

• ✎BOT Bolty✎ changed the title to Cursed's SFM Commisions 2022!
On 11/1/2021 at 8:43 PM, ✎BOT Bolty✎ said:

Hello, I want to show off this promo picture I've made to share with you, in case you interest in my SFMS. I did a post with many examples, you can see it upper of this description!

Ude6DBZ.jpeg

(Now I'm accepting money, price minimun ($2.00) Also I can accept items such as painted stuffs, spells, CSGO Skins!) and.. yeah I work with other games. I have a Fiverr profile with a gig active on it, it have interesting package, check it! https://www.fiverr.com/skullyshies

Here's few commissions made (I made a lot of them but the owners decided to not let me show them to public)

MWqSJhM.jpg

EOWjNLw.jpg

Lar2R1y.jpg

S242a93.jpg

qVxCkPY.jpg

hvaEjLX.jpg

Y5sAjZn.jpg

Here's some I made for myself

5xJforp.jpg

63mTUJN.jpg

Also if you want to support me, you can with a donation!

Tv3CBGZ.png https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=93451317&token=o_4DQV4n

Very Good smf bro and still reasonable price, incredible

• 2 weeks later...