User constantly breaking rules but is never banned

Toad

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Mr365truck said:

honestly if they're inactive why don't they just not get donations? Hire everyone who applies (and would normally be accepted), then if they don't do anything don't pay them

Pay from donations is so low, that it won't matter either way, ultimately mods do work cause they want to, voluntarily, when they want to, nothing will change that, at least not the petty salary they get from donations

Hi!    Am new here, i do wonder if it is allowed to show someones profile from backpack tf because when i did tried to open a trade offer my account did immediately internet connection problems on steam, and couldn't look on my steams friends list because i added him on steam for a trade offer, A few seconds later i did change my change my password and looks fine to me,. After that i could look into the trade offer the bot did send and accepted the trade offer and got it.  But i wonder if this thing under his listings does something, what i mean this -) 24/7 Bot with best speed, price and refunds! I can buy 1 for 1 key 12.33 ref. Offer⚡or chat me💬(2 clicks for ez copy): sell_Non_Craftable_Strange_Apparitions_Aspect ███████████████████████████████████

i wonder if it is a scam or not? 

Archived