I need help determining a price

Wazzy

So I unboxed a hot necromanced war paint. I decided to use it on a flame thrower, but I'm wondering how much it is actually worth. I'm not thinking of selling it, I just want to know the price. 

image_2021-10-30_125501.png

well you kinda fucked yourself by applying it in the flame thrower since applied will reduce 10%-30% of the war paint unapplied value so uh anything that is below your sell order price and 100 keys

32 minutes ago, Zodiak said:

well you kinda fucked yourself by applying it in the flame thrower since applied will reduce 10%-30% of the war paint unapplied value so uh anything that is below your sell order price and 100 keys

"not thinking of selling it", hence why they applied it to a FT

48 minutes ago, Strange said:

"not thinking of selling it", hence why they applied it to a FT

Yes, but if they were ever actively trying to sell it they reduced the price by at least like 30% + massively reduced the potential market by applying it, and that's still ignoring the fact that they applied it to a weapon for a class that's often ignored/forgotten. Pretty sure I saw a S FN hot necromanced flamethrower floating around somewhere and that's definitely only ever getting like 400-600 instead of the 1000 keys that could've been for a paint 😂

4 hours ago, Wazzy said:

So I unboxed a hot necromanced war paint. I decided to use it on a flame thrower, but I'm wondering how much it is actually worth. I'm not thinking of selling it, I just want to know the price. 

image.png.8ea47f08d8a669b9eccd6cb0c061bb67.png

/sarcastic eye roll

Lol you messed up by applying it since you do want to sell it bud.

Yeah man that'd be pretty good if it were just a paint still. Good synergy between paint and effect. I got lucky with a skull cracked paint with cool min wear, was very close to applying it, but didn't. Can't vouch for its value but can guarantee I get more if its unapplied

Archived