Bug with Spell Bottle Buy Orders?

korjezilla

Recently I found a glitch or a feature that I can no longer create Buy Orders for these Unused Spell Bottles
However, I can create "blank" buy orders. They don't show on listings, but they are visible on my profile ;-;

I don't know if it's intentional or not, but my suggestion would be either to fix that or remove it completely 

9 minutes ago, LaughingLollipop said:

Why you would want to buy order items that haven't been tradeable in more than 5 years?

People have been using them as generic buy orders for any spelled items but it's pretty pointless because no one is going to find those listings unless it's the only thing you have and someone just stumbles onto your profile.

1 hour ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

People have been using them as generic buy orders for any spelled items but it's pretty pointless because no one is going to find those listings unless it's the only thing you have and someone just stumbles onto your profile.

I would agree on that if I heard it, but every time someone finds one of mine, being the highest, they sell to me for comically profitable prices
It happened to me around 10 times and around 20 items in total and I made a fair amount of money on that, so ye. A good buy order to have ;3

Archived