Price of strange professional killstreak hats and legacy paints

-Niko-

I have never trade with pro ks hats or legacy paints before, i would like to know more about them.

Do they affect the price of an item? If so, how much?

Are they worth it?

Legacy Paints aren’t that expensive, normally 1-2 keys if the seller knows what they have. Killstreak Hats are a bit.. overpriced, most are owned by High-Tier traders who jack up the prices of everything they own.

An average price for them would roughly be 20-30 Keys, yet most sellers are greedy.

The cool thing about Killstreak Hats is that they can be modded so the sheen is actually visible. I’ve done a few before:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh ok, but are they hard to sell? Like i got offered an Strange Professional Killstreak Unusual Dead Presidents The Law and an Voices From B

elow Legacy Paint Max's Head and i dont know if i should take the offer

3 minutes ago, -Niko- said:

Oh ok, but are they hard to sell? Like i got offered an Strange Professional Killstreak Unusual Dead Presidents The Law and an Voices From B

I know for a fact the Max Head is roughly around 50 Keys. They are sorta hard to sell, took me about a month to sell my Killstreak Hats. Though that offer sounds worth it (Profit Wise) If you accept the offer, try and offer those items for Australiums or other high-tier items. I’m sure those traders will accept that stuff.

11 minutes ago, -Niko- said:

Sounds like an absolute nightmare to sell those tbh

a spell (not a super desireable one) + a legacy paint sounds like a hell of a niche item

a voices max is like 55 keys, a legacy paint one like 47

the law is almost even more scary; theres like 60 dp laws so you gotta find someone who digs low tier effect + a ks worth more than the hat

I'm assuming this involves your ominous stare tundra top, which is both significantly easier to sell and easier to value

It actually is involving that hat, i got offered a scorching flames brotherhood of arms and the max's head (also some other stuff around thats around 8 keys) and i really dont know if i should take it or not

Yeah paints aren't especially expensive but ks hats are generally quite rare and overpriced. If you don't go out of your way to look for em they're a little hard to come by. The ks is very dependant on the hat and occasionally the sheen/streaker, if they really care that much.

3 hours ago, -Niko- said:

It actually is involving that hat, i got offered a scorching flames brotherhood of arms and the max's head (also some other stuff around thats around 8 keys) and i really dont know if i should take it or not

You should take it

15 hours ago, ZeKat said:

Legacy Paints aren’t that expensive, normally 1-2 keys if the seller knows what they have. Killstreak Hats are a bit.. overpriced, most are owned by High-Tier traders who jack up the prices of everything they own.

An average price for them would roughly be 20-30 Keys, yet most sellers are greedy.

The cool thing about Killstreak Hats is that they can be modded so the sheen is actually visible. I’ve done a few before:

How do you mod that? I have a spec killstreak dark falkirk helm, and I wanna see the sheen on it o.o

On 10/26/2021 at 3:40 PM, TrevTNK or Lucy said:

How do you mod that? I have a spec killstreak dark falkirk helm, and I wanna see the sheen on it o.o

Ohhh I wanna see it too ;-;

• 6 months later...
On 10/25/2021 at 4:56 PM, ZeKat said:

Are you seriously recording your screen on your phone and not using some sort of screen capture app lmao

On 10/26/2021 at 8:40 AM, Lucyfer said:

I don't actually remember seeing this post, or commenting on it. But my question still stands.

Edited by Lucyfer
forgot to type anything