how do i access only weapon in price grid and exclude painted item in buy order of classified?(API Link)

GunnerCat

-I remade the forum because me being dumbass locks the thread-
Hi, im currently working on my own project to create a program that are related to bp.tf price grid/pricelist and API , and there are a couple of questions that i cant seems to find an answer
Firstly, is it possible for me to only show weapons from pricegrid/pricelist through API? (just like this https://backpack.tf/pricelist/c/weapons)
secondly, i tried to find an information about an item at buy order that doesn't have a certain parameter, for example paints, soo how could i tell if an item has paint or not?
Thanks a bunch

Edit1: As for the second problem, i've figured it out already, basically an item with a paint always have a parameter called "attributes" in "Classified Search" API, by being able to detect if there are attribute, the item has a paint.

I'm confused, but I'll try to answer your questions the best I can.

Items that are painted have a dot in the top-right corner. If you can't tell what colour it is, just hover over/ tap on the item and it'll say.

As far as I know, you cannot search the classifieds for only items that are not painted.

The price grid thing I just don't understand. Like, what's wrong with the price list you linked?

44 minutes ago, Melusine said:

I'm confused, but I'll try to answer your questions the best I can.

Items that are painted have a dot in the top-right corner. If you can't tell what colour it is, just hover over/ tap on the item and it'll say.

As far as I know, you cannot search the classifieds for only items that are not painted.

The price grid thing I just don't understand. Like, what's wrong with the price list you linked?

My bad, i didnt wrote down if i was talking about the API

• GunnerCat changed the title to how do i access only weapon in price grid and exclude painted item in buy order of classified?(API Link)

Archived