Short Survey for Research Essay

AwesomeMcCoolName

You shouldve added the choice for not studying at all :P

And also, could u make a forums post with the results after all of this is done? :3

Done but half of them are stupid if you're not from USA. Choosing subjects and grades just work so different here

In the US you can pick some courses in hs, and all your courses in college, but there are still requirements, i.e. you need to take 2 sciences, 2 humanities, etc... (my gen-ed requirements).

You shouldve added the choice for not studying at all :P

And also, could u make a forums post with the results after all of this is done? :3

Yea, I was kind of in a rush to make the survey because I wanted to get it out of the way since its due soon.

In the US you can pick some courses in hs, and all your courses in college, but there are still requirements, i.e. you need to take 2 sciences, 2 humanities, etc... (my gen-ed requirements).

Yea, I was kind of in a rush to make the survey because I wanted to get it out of the way since its due soon.

Yeah I understand, however you asked on an international forum. This means that your results probably are flawed as I entered what counts for me which probably would be very different in the US system you're applying it to. And my grades are probably different. You pass with 5.5 points out of 10 here, which is what everybody aims for. So you can't uase this if you're in university but if not, well you're in a rush

Yeah I understand, however you asked on an international forum. This means that your results probably are flawed as I entered what counts for me which probably would be very different in the US system you're applying it to. And my grades are probably different. You pass with 5.5 points out of 10 here, which is what everybody aims for. So you can't uase this if you're in university but if not, well you're in a rush

Well, the part i'm most interested is how cramming affects grades and/or how required courses compare to chosen courses.

Well, the part i'm most interested is how cramming affects grades and/or how required courses compare to chosen courses.

Cramming a survey about cramming.

Cramception

Cramming a survey about cramming.

Cramception

Of course, I work best when I have a deadline coming.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Q8NZQXW

One more survey with 3 simple yes/no questions. 

Thanks 

Third question seems kinda loaded. 

COULD I theoretically explain higher functions? Yes. WOULD anything I learned in University math courses EVER directly apply to the life of any of my family or friends? No. (I picked no, though.)

Revised that last survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D8T7ZKZ

To clarify the second question: I don't mean can you explain it, but can you actually use it in your daily life. I.e. have you ever had to graph a function, or take a derivative, etc... in order to do something in-real life? 

Its two quick yes/no questions, and I need at least 20 responses :D

I'll post the results of both surveys once this one gets completed. 

Archived