How screwed am I?

Josh From Raw

sending multiple trades last night for the new pmoon all class hats (offered on a bunch of head bouncers and the shitty zombie hat) one of said offer somehow didn't contain the hat and that one obviously got accepted. The user in question has a semi large bp and I was wondering if there's any repercussions if they don't give it back and if so am I just screwed?  ( Not gonna toss names yet, I don't want this to be the asshole who gets the poor man witch hunted if it was a actual mistake and his willing to be the bigger man.) 

You can try to contact them to get your offer back, but they are under no obligation to give you back your items. As such, they would get no punishment if they refuse.

You might've had a case if you had already reached a settlement, as that would mean they did not fulfill their part. 

Otherwise, you're probably screwed. ... So you're probably screwed..

I hope the fella is a nice guy and gives you your stuff back though. 

What a gamer, thought my offer was low but didn't just take my 95k and ran (made me add like 20k) but at least I didn't lose all 95. 

Guess whos back.png

On 10/23/2021 at 3:54 PM, Henchman 21 said:

also if its like 100+ keys I doubt they would return, maybe if it was like 5-20 keys.

If they are a good person, they will return no matter the amount. You're right that some people aren't so nice, however.

What Scott suggested is good – approach them, explain your mistake and kindly ask them to return your lost items. If they are understanding, they will, however there's no guarantee (we are talking about gamers traders, after all).

• Josh From Raw locked this topic

Archived