Is there a way to track down where an item has went?

pixult

When I played TF2 back in 2016-2017, I was familiar with how trading worked. I don't care if you clown on me, but I was 10 or 11 at the time and my goal was to get an unusual of any kind. In 2018, after taking a bit of a break, I bought a Cosmetic Crate out of boredom and rolled an Unusual Brigade Helm with the Purple Energy effect. To quit beating around the bush, I fell for a really obvious scam, (it was a stupid "item verification" scam LOL) I was threatened that my account would be banned for duping and he was going to report me if I hadn't let him "verify" my hat. 3 years later, I recently got back into tf2 and I would just like to know where it's been all this time due to curiosity. Although I doubt I'll ever get it back without a price, I just want to know if it's possible to track items you've traded in the past. I've already checked my trade history, the person I traded it to has a deleted account that is trade banned, but if I know any better, he had probably used that account to transfer it to his real account. For any further information about what it is, it is legit the only brigade helm painted "A Deep Commitment to Purple.", according to backpacktf anyway. Please help.

image.png.58f7a1f246eb4396c99f963d4d6f163b.png

Archived