Price Check On some unusuals

Kiiwii

I have 3 unusuals im tryna price check

unusual second-head headwear devilish diablo

unusual a hat to kill for restless wraiths

and the big one an unusual heralds helm shrieking shades

unknown, unknown, and unknown because the update just came out 2 weeks ago and these hats can still be unboxed. Check bp.tf classifieds / steam community market to get a rough idea for now, sorry champ.

I can't help but think the horns aren't severely valuable, idk. The hat to kill for and the heralds helm are more likely to fetch a decent price, just because the fact its not in the newly released case. 

if i have a nickel for everytime someone asking people to tell them a price of new items that just came out recently, i would have 420 nickels, which is a lot, but not enough 

As many other threads say when asking about price suggestions/advice; This stuff is new. There are no set prices yet. Most of the stuff is unstable. People may try to shark you since they're new items, just hold onto them until the price steadies out.

1 hour ago, RockSolidWood said:

I can't help but think the horns aren't severely valuable, idk. The hat to kill for and the heralds helm are more likely to fetch a decent price, just because the fact its not in the newly released case. 

Check this out, I wanna make this set.image.png.31fdc31623ad2fabd85e351683e5526f.png

2 minutes ago, TrevTNK or Lucy said:

Check this out, I wanna make this set.image.png.31fdc31623ad2fabd85e351683e5526f.png

Looks decent, but problem with that is trying to get a quickswitch misc with one of the effects shown. Thats not gonna be cheap.

35 minutes ago, RockSolidWood said:

Looks decent, but problem with that is trying to get a quickswitch misc with one of the effects shown. Thats not gonna be cheap.

Well I found one. The cheapest is 300 keys right now.

Archived