Strange Necro Smasher(Gift Wrapped) Pricing Help

apetube100

Hey,

I have an achievement Strange Necro Smasher I'd like some pointers with in pricing.

It's an achievement item, therefore it would have to be gifted, and would knock the price down a bit i'm sure.

Although it does have both Exorcism, and Pumpkin Bombs applied, which would not be available to someone purchasing the strangifier itself.

Any advice/suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you!

wHMwEry.png

1 hour ago, thE siLEncE said:

I really wish I could buy this 😢

image.thumb.png.4bd5d639da3f36cab898cc8067a68a22.png

Pumpkin Bombs on any rocket launcher.

You can get pumpkin bombs on any rocket launcher, for the low low price of a spelled golden pan aswell :D

8 hours ago, apetube100 said:

Hey,

I have an achievement Strange Necro Smasher I'd like some pointers with in pricing.

It's an achievement item, therefore it would have to be gifted, and would knock the price down a bit i'm sure.

Although it does have both Exorcism, and Pumpkin Bombs applied, which would not be available to someone purchasing the strangifier itself.

Thank you!

wHMwEry.png

Yeah no you cant gift wrap untradeable items anymore, hasnt been a thing for a few years. If it was already gift wrapped though, it'd be worth a pretty penny. Seems like you're out of luck on this one 😕

11 hours ago, apetube100 said:

Hey,

Thank you!

wHMwEry.png

wtf is your profile picture lol

5 hours ago, TrevTNK or Lucy said:

You can get pumpkin bombs on any rocket launcher, for the low low price of a spelled golden pan aswell :D

not if it doesnt exist 

Archived