Strange Flying Guillotine Buildings Destroyed Pricing Help

apetube100

Hello,

I am the proud owner of 1 of 10 Strange Flying Guillotines with Strange Part: Buildings Destroyed.

Of course it also has exorcism applied.

This part is no longer applicable as of the June 11, 2014 Patch

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

N4W1uaq.png

The part doesn't really add that much value, you can still obtain and use that strange part, they're about 2.2 keys a piece.

There's very few of them with the part because it's not a part you'd really use with the guillotine, since why would you ever be throwing one at buildings?

18 hours ago, Slam said:

The part doesn't really add that much value, you can still obtain and use that strange part, they're about 2.2 keys a piece.

There's very few of them with the part because it's not a part you'd really use with the guillotine, since why would you ever be throwing one at buildings?

You are incorrect, the part can no longer be applied if you check the wiki, it was probably available for a day which is why only like 10 exist.

6 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

You are incorrect, the part can no longer be applied if you check the wiki, it was probably available for a day which is why only like 10 exist.

Total news to me, that's pretty epic

Collectors actually pay a pretty nutty amount for items like this. Just as an example, non-counting stranges are one of the most sought after and can run you 200k+ since there's so few that exist.

Given that there's only 10 of these, I could easily see a price around 50-100k, although it would take a considerably long time to find a buyer.

I'd hold onto it and ask big names in the glitched item community. (HACK THE GIBSON, for instance.)

Archived