Im thinking on having a bot on backpack

Kiwi

So, i was thinking for a long time about it and i think i finally managed to get enough keys to start (45).

1. What should i know/buy (like backpack expanders or something) for my bot to be profitable.

2. What site would be the best for it? (Im thinking about tf2autobot, any pros and cons about it?)

3. Any tactics/scams that i should be aware of?

Thank you very much for all answers and have a good day :)

nothing. do unusual trading instead. too much bots already, it takes months to make 2-3 keys profit, u would just better of doing unusual trading

*experienced it.

25 minutes ago, hollowka said:

nothing. do unusual trading instead. too much bots already, it takes months to make 2-3 keys profit, u would just better of doing unusual trading

*experienced it.

I was looking at a few new bots and all of them are making profit at least 1key in 2 to 3 days so i think its still somewhat profitable 

Scams you should be aware of, are Methods that a random person will add you and talking about What Class do you play the most and if you want to join them for a Competitive Game experience. I got tons of Messages from this people and its awful to see that they exploit the good will of experienced and new Players to trade for unusuals. There also trying to phishing you with a Link, to "register" on there Team. Be carefully and be aware of scammers.

Have a great Day/Night.

Just now, UncleBatman said:

Scams you should be aware of, are Methods that a random person will add you and talking about What Class do you play the most and if you want to join them for a Competitive Game experience. I got tons of Messages from this people and its awful to see that they exploit the good will of experienced and new Players to trade for unusuals. There also trying to phishing you with a Link, to "register" on there Team. Be carefully and be aware of scammers.

Have a great Day/Night.

I know this methods but i thought there would be more.

But thank you, have a good day

1 hour ago, Strange said:

I actually tried having a bot before, but ended up stopping it because I wasn't making anything out of it

What were you trading and with how much on start?

No hate, but you're really late to the whole bot idea. Like the others above me have said, unusual trading is your best bet. Squeezing out tiny margins is really not in your best interests when you could flip an unusual for more profit and less time spent. SO many people think they are gonna make the fortunate or favored bot but in reality those who are fortunate and favored already have the biggest backpacks. Save your time and keys for the right offer on an unusual(s) and flip it. Hope this helps

You really wont make anything with 45 keys other than doing killstreak/strange banking, and even so you would be only making a couple cents a day.

To actually make profit using a bot (i.e. unusual banking, high tier items, etc) you would need to start off with 500+ keys

Archived