Why do so many people just add you for a trade.

Mr.demon kraken

I don't get why this happens.

At this point i say on my profile that adding me is just a waste of time.

I accept trades faster, while leaving friend request for hours since i don't have the time to go through 20 request per day from people that either don't respond or don't make sense at all.

6 hours ago, awsommv said:

You expect tf2 traders to read??

I've learned this the hard way. I have to explain what craft numbers are to a half dozen people a day due to my buy orders, since apparently no one knows the difference between craft number and item level lol.

5 hours ago, Nickman said:

I've learned this the hard way. I have to explain what craft numbers are to a half dozen people a day due to my buy orders, since apparently no one knows the difference between craft number and item level lol.

Never though about this.

I had people sending me non painted hats when i had buy orders for painted ones (and acted like whiny 5 year olds when i declined the trade, either they are were salty that they couldn't pull a fast one or were to dumb, idk), but you just showed me the new high of stupid.

New traders i get, but if the person isn't new they are the worst type of trader.

1 hour ago, Mr.demon kraken said:

Never though about this.

I had people sending me non painted hats when i had buy orders for painted ones (and acted like whiny 5 year olds when i declined the trade, either they are were salty that they couldn't pull a fast one or were to dumb, idk), but you just showed me the non high of stupid.

It's not terrible for the most part. Most of the time it's newer/inexperienced traders/players so I take a minute to explain a group of niche items but I've had a few people get snappy with me that I wouldn't pay keys for their normal cosmetic lol.

Archived