Where and how to find spells

Sandwich

I've just started spell trading, but I have some trouble finding places to buy and sell spells. I know that you can find spells on backpack.tf classifieds but its basically the same sellers over and over and half of them don't want to negotiate prices (even enderslicer). So I've been stuck looking at scrap.tf auctions and going on unusual trade server but I still can't find any spell sellers. So what do I do?

Thing is you can't make profit from spell traders, because their price is already high and there's no way to make a few profit out of it (except if trading on a very long term, like months or years). So if you buy from these sellers, you'll make a few ref profit over months, which is useless.

They also have no interest in selling lower because it always sells... They have dozens of spelled items and even if it takes months to sell, they make profit by selling one from time to time.

Best thing to do is to to buy from sellers/bots/SCM where you can find spelled items selling for bp.tf price, but it's even harder and rarer every day (too much bots sniping spelled items on SCM...)

Having a $10 bp isn't helping at all, spell trading costs a lot and as said above, you'll need several spelled items (maybe 10-20 for a good start) to make constant profit.

I personnaly have ~60 spelled items now for sale on bp and SCM, and I'd say I sell less than 10 (closer to 5 in fact) of them every month (so making maybe a $100 profit / month for additional B/Os >$2000, which is not quite profitable in fact... I let you do the maths with a contribution of $10)

You'd better try to get into skin trading (decorated/strange) which sells faster with smaller profits.

2 hours ago, ApothicЯ said:

Thing is you can't make profit from spell traders, because their price is already high and there's no way to make a few profit out of it (except if trading on a very long term, like months or years). So if you buy from these sellers, you'll make a few ref profit over months, which is useless.

They also have no interest in selling lower because it always sells... They have dozens of spelled items and even if it takes months to sell, they make profit by selling one from time to time.

Best thing to do is to to buy from sellers/bots/SCM where you can find spelled items selling for bp.tf price, but it's even harder and rarer every day (too much bots sniping spelled items on SCM...)

Having a $10 bp isn't helping at all, spell trading costs a lot and as said above, you'll need several spelled items (maybe 10-20 for a good start) to make constant profit.

I personnaly have ~60 spelled items now for sale on bp and SCM, and I'd say I sell less than 10 (closer to 5 in fact) of them every month (so making maybe a $100 profit / month for additional B/Os >$2000, which is not quite profitable in fact... I let you do the maths with a contribution of $10)

You'd better try to get into skin trading (decorated/strange) which sells faster with smaller profits.

Skin trading In my opinion is a bit hard since I've tried it before but what else is there?

41 minutes ago, Sandwich said:

Skin trading In my opinion is a bit hard since I've tried it before but what else is there?

There's no easy profit, you have to find your own "niche"

Sharing secrets of trading is sharing profits, so none have interest in telling their own...

way too late to load up on them now, Halloween is almost here.

You can buy them at FULL price from me on S.C.M. as I have been loading up all year for this.

Archived