Help about making a bot

InspectorBONK

Heya,
I want starting to trade for making profit but, has you know, now it's not really possible to do this without a automatic trading bot
So I searched how to own one but I don't really find updated tutorial (just find outdated one)
So if someone could help me for owning one for free thanks ^^

1 hour ago, Kamo9 said:

you can buy a bot from gladiator.tf, if you're looking for a "free" one i recommend checking out tf2autobot: https://autobot.tf

just to add to this, to use tf2autobot you will need an ALT paid Steam account 

26 minutes ago, Pikachu Soldier! ⚡ said:

what makes you think you can't profit without bots?

The fact that, and yeah it's a little sad, but not really a lot of people buy item from others people because "it's long to wait for accept the trade" or others thing like this
I don't say that you can't profit without a bot sure sorry for that x) But yeah it's most harder

58 minutes ago, InspectorBONK said:

The fact that, and yeah it's a little sad, but not really a lot of people buy item from others people because "it's long to wait for accept the trade" or others thing like this
I don't say that you can't profit without a bot sure sorry for that x) But yeah it's most harder

In my previous experiences with trading, a lot of people offered me more or chose to pay more for my item because they didnt want to support a bot..so i dont agree with your statement entirely.

If you wanna go for a bot, gladiator.tf probs your best bet...or try trading for yourself...also a lot more fun :)

59 minutes ago, InspectorBONK said:

I would argue that it is easier to profit from regular trading especially for a beginner, but if you want a bot know that it isnt free money and you will have to work hard for a successful bot.

if u thinking about buying worthless hat to profit 1 scrap, by waiting days you doing something wrong. 

if u want to get rid of lowtier trading which is ass because of bots, then buy low tier hats lower than bot buy orders, and instantly sell and buy stuff. thats the best way to do it, after that u can look for everything else which is more profitable and do that. Most bots die out after 2 weeks, because it's not profitable at all to do it. so yeah. be creative i guess.

My recommendation for right now is buy all the crappy cheap craft hats you can right now and watch the listings jump from 1.55 ref to 2.88 ref when halloween hits (which is right around the corner). These will be in demand because they're one of the cheapest and easiest to come across inputs for Halloween Transmutes - which can be a significantly cheaper way for people to get a Chicken Kiev/Beep Mann etc (although it won't be tradeable.)

If your intention with trading is to make real world money with it, I'd say it's not worth it unless you're at the point of having over 1000 keys capital - even then it's not like it's going to pay minimum wage.

If you're doing it for a bigger and better inventory, it's going to be extremely slow starting out. It'll be hard to make progress without even having a few keys to get started with. 

One of the better strategies is finding yourself a specialty market and learning it - some trade painted cosmetics, some trade weapons with add ons (good strange parts), some go for spells, some like weapon skins (because it can be a very complicated market to understand with there being so many variations of things.)

Archived