Whatcha guys think it's worth?

Electroencephalograph

Got offered a duped stormy 13th hour grim hatte for one of my things. Haven't really traded unusuals like this before, so I wanted to see what the community thinks of its price seeing as the hween market is bonkers. I've done all the checking I can through item histories and bp.tf so pls no yell at me to do that :3

Thanks

yeah halloween is pretty crazy, but so are miscs (guessing thats what the offer was for based on your inv)

sadly there are still plenty of folks who cling to 'dupe' as a reason to not honor their buy orders, shit talk your items and generally offer way less in a slimy manner

I think you're better holding what you've got

I'd say around 600, cheapest Stormy 13th Hour medic hat at 350 and cloudy moon hatte is at 350 but consider yours are better tier hat so some people will ignore the dupe and since halloween is coming you can list it like 800-900k and receive crazy offers

I would value it as 450 keys as a good price. 600 keys is too much considering it a single class and many people over value these halloweens just cause "old halloween". There are some people selling multi class and all class hats with the same effect for 500 keys so not worth 600 keys I'd say. It maybe a high tier hat but still Multi class > Single class.

12 hours ago, Strife Hale said:

Damn, this guy just traded his halloween all class to a single class.

Everybody assumed it was the stash lmao, but it was for the harvest moon modest

Archived