Hobbies

Pyrocide

fdzziv.jpg

90G Mixed Reef.

I swear to god if someone says "look at nemo" im gonna flip shit and digital donkey punch you.

lol is nemo in da tank

Nadando.. nadando.. nadando en el marrrrr

Finding Nemo is so much funnier with Dory in Spanish and everyone else in english.

Baseball cards, I guess.  I used to buy packs and trade with friends, but now I just get the box sets once a year.  1983-2013 Topps, as well as all my assorted cards.

Watching and playing fantasy as well.  Many people find it boring to watch and I can understand that opinion.  It becomes much more interesting when you consider what the players are thinking and not just what they are doing.

Cooking and baking

I just made garlic herb baked chicken on a bed of tri-color couscous with sauteed broccoli and a slice of cheesecake on the side yesterday.

Tasty

Cooking and baking

I just made garlic herb baked chicken on a bed of tri-color couscous with sauteed broccoli and a slice of cheesecake on the side yesterday.

Tasty

I am making similar chicken with home potatoes and special brownies for later. 

They have nuts.

I am making similar chicken with home potatoes and special brownies for later. 

They have nuts.

ooooh yum, we dont fry at our house so I make oven baked potato wedges.

And everybody loves mah brownies but I dont use nuts.

Are yours fudge or cake? (Mine are cakey but rich)

Fudge all the way.

I dont fry either. Home skillet pots. Cube em up, little olive oil, some fresh herbs and sprinkle of sea salt. Done.

Though nothing can beat some fresh special dark c.chip cookies.

Fudge all the way.

I dont fry either. Home skillet pots. Cube em up, little olive oil, some fresh herbs and sprinkle of sea salt. Done.

Though nothing can beat some fresh special dark c.chip cookies.

Can you read minds or somthing??? My favorite desert is c. chip cookies! I use oat flour, brown sugar, and whole wheat pastry flour and it doesn's have that cheap toll-house taste.

Can you read minds or somthing??? My favorite desert is c. chip cookies! I use oat flour, brown sugar, and whole wheat pastry flour and it doesn's have that cheap toll-house taste.

Nope, look behind you.

Oh my god. SAME.

Sorry, i just thought people here were the kinds that didn't know that there is a special mod for TF2. It's called "playingthegame", it lets you play this FPS minnigame, and you dont have to worry about trading 24/7. BEST MOD EVER!

Sorry, i just thought people here were the kinds that didn't know that there is a special mod for TF2. It's called "playingthegame", it lets you play this FPS minnigame, and you dont have to worry about trading 24/7. BEST MOD EVER!

I can't wait until they make tf2 free to play.

Archived