Skin Pricing, again

Gingersnaps

Hello again, still getting the hang of this place a little, so let me know if I'm doing this wrong. I have another skin from my supply that I would appreciate some help in nailing the price down on. Pictured is my Fac new strange, spec killstreak Iron Wood minigun. I saw a month or two ago on SCM the only one of these for sale go for ~$50. Is this pricing what I should base it on? If so, how much in keys would this item be worth? Any help at all is greatly appreciated, thank you.

Screenshot_20210917-114729_compress20.jpg

Were there other sales or just $50

Of course there were... loads of them actually

Click the Lifetime button on the market sales chart, its shows the lot of them

56 minutes ago, LaughingLollipop said:

Were there other sales or just $50

Of course there were... loads of them actually

Click the Lifetime button on the market sales chart, its shows the lot of them

Ah, I see. I was mainly asking if the price had gone up recently due to this sale. You don't have to be rude

https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Strange Iron Wood Minigun (Factory New)

Without killstreak, one most recently sold around 30 keys. At this value skin, a spec KS doesn't really add anything - particulaly with it being a non-matching sheen.

That sale was in July, civilian grade skins from this collection seem to have gone up very slightly since (only way to get this minigun is via trade-up) so I'd say 30-35 is a pretty fair range. Maybe you could scrape for a little more if you're patient.

29 minutes ago, Alecto said:

https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Strange Iron Wood Minigun (Factory New)

Without killstreak, one most recently sold around 30 keys. At this value skin, a spec KS doesn't really add anything - particulaly with it being a non-matching sheen.

That sale was in July, civilian grade skins from this collection seem to have gone up very slightly since (only way to get this minigun is via trade-up) so I'd say 30-35 is a pretty fair range. Maybe you could scrape for a little more if you're patient.

Ah, thank you. Didn't know that about killstreak kits and value. Still, I appreciate the help. What would be considered a matching sheen on this skin though?

2 hours ago, Gingersnaps said:

Ah, thank you. Didn't know that about killstreak kits and value. Still, I appreciate the help. What would be considered a matching sheen on this skin though?

brown

2 hours ago, Gingersnaps said:

Deadly Daffodil to complement the yellow highlights

Mean Green's probably not the worst but on this skin I feel it's daffodil or bust

10 hours ago, Alecto said:

That sales looks pretty high compared to literally every other sale on the minigun. 

3 hours ago, Very Frank said:

That sales looks pretty high compared to literally every other sale on the minigun. 

https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Reclaimed Reanimator Medi Gun (Factory New)

This is currently the cheapest FN civilian grade skin from the collection on SCM. Checking the sale history shows a pretty solid increase in value - and with plenty with more sales than the minigun. In fact since July (last sale of the minigun) the sales on the medi gun have almost doubled in value. Since May (the previous sale to the most recent on the minigun) the medi gun has tripled in value.

I don't think it's unfair to chase 30+ keys, and from my experience these trade up skins sell quite well in FN as long as they're not the sadtrombone.flac outcome like forest fire mk.ii or something

Archived