Jump to content

Is cheating in tf2 bannable?


blackshine3
 Share

Recommended Posts

So i was playing against a guy (https://steamcommunity.com/id/s0lar_/) and he was cheating and admiting that he uses cheats, cause it gives other experience, is fun, and its just a game so its not bad etc. He wasnt even playing with alt acc since that acc has 7k hours and is lvl 83.  Cant you get vac banned in tf2 like csgo ?

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, blackshine3 said:

 he was cheating and admiting that he uses cheats, cause it gives other experience, is fun, and its just a game so its not bad etc

Its fun when you got headshotted by the guy that has no life using garbage cheats on this 14th years old game

 

sniper main.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nope, TF2 VAC doesn't work for the modern cheats. Unless you use LMAOBOX free, which hasn't been updated since the last VAC ban wave, it's highly unlikely to be VAC banned. Unless Valve actually decides to update VAC, but this hasn't happened in last 6 years.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, shadyfan said:

Nope, TF2 VAC doesn't work for the modern cheats. Unless you use LMAOBOX free, which hasn't been updated since the last VAC ban wave, it's highly unlikely to be VAC banned. Unless Valve actually decides to update VAC, but this hasn't happened in last 6 years.

so in a consice answer i can go cheat without any repercussions whatsoever?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Scidja said:

so in a consice answer i can go cheat without any repercussions whatsoever?

 

Pretty much, yeah. There's very, very low possiblity that VAC update might happen.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Valve has been trying to kill TF2 for the past few years. Robin Walker has flat out said it.
I just want to know why they won't donate the IP to the community members that run SourceMod/ insomnia/ ETF2L/ ToTH and such.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, blackshine3 said:

So i was playing against a guy (https://steamcommunity.com/id/s0lar_/) and he was cheating and admiting that he uses cheats, cause it gives other experience, is fun, and its just a game so its not bad etc. He wasnt even playing with alt acc since that acc has 7k hours and is lvl 83.  Cant you get vac banned in tf2 like csgo ?

This is the whole reason why bots are everywhere in casual. The people who make these cheats have been able to subvert VAC for years and all Valve has done is put bandaid fixes on it (kick cooldowns when joining new game, for example). Pretty sad.

 

28 minutes ago, Spyromancer said:

Valve has been trying to kill TF2 for the past few years. Robin Walker has flat out said it.
I just want to know why they won't donate the IP to the community members that run SourceMod/ insomnia/ ETF2L/ ToTH and such.

It feels like, to me at least, that they want none of the responsibility with all the profits. The community has stood in place for them for a while and they (Valve) refuse to do more

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Scidja said:

so in a consice answer i can go cheat without any repercussions whatsoever?

here's the real question: why would you wanna cheat in the first place? won't do ya reputation any good bro

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Scidja said:

so in a consice answer i can go cheat without any repercussions whatsoever?

Except every community server will permanently ban you without any chance of appealing.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Seminal Inhalation said:

Except every community server will permanently ban you without any chance of appealing.

As if Valve didn't genocide all of those with the Quickplay system.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Spyromancer said:

As if Valve didn't genocide all of those with the Quickplay system.

Guess all these thriving community servers I'm looking at must be my imagination, like nintendo switch joycons drifting.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dont worry you won't get banned, just make sure to not use free cheats.

You know lot of people with expensive hats go away with it for years.

Emma for example the NCC dev, https://steamcommunity.com/id/NCC_Emma

and her yt: 

 

 

or https://www.youtube.com/c/xarq0n

and

https://www.youtube.com/c/TDiff

and many many more

 

Niggerkiller is great example, he hosts bots and use cheats on main  for years  - not even vac banned to this day ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/HeinrichDerPro )

 

The last lmaobox/ncc detection was before mym update and valve struggle to vac ban a open source cheat, public on github since 2014 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...