Hats that screw with orbiting (all?) effects?

Burning Mann

I'm looking to buy another orbiting effect, but some hats tend to lock the effect to the torso unless adjusted. Which then messes up the effect even more since adjusting them screws them up. Not completely sure but it seems that some also lock non-orbiting effects to the torso aswell..? 

In my experience the hats I've had that lock effects to the torso are the:

-Boxcar Bomber

-Nunhood

-Executioner

-Frickin' Sweet Ninja Hood (kind of locked orb. fire a little under the neck area)

It would suck to buy an orbiting effect only to find out the hat it's on locks it to the torso. If you know of any other hats that do this I'd appreciate it to know of any others. Yeah this question might've been asked many times before of why it gets stuck in the torso, I just want to know which hats do it.

Crocleather slouch - Flaming lantern.

-The diameter of the path that the lantern follows is like 50 metres. 

It's less of an unusual and more of a warning signal for any enemies about to bump into you.

It did that so often that even though I loved the hat, I quicksold it just because it was basically useless.

- Sophisticated Smoker

It's a shame bc i love the hat, but i might have to change my orbiting flames one for another effect, this one doesn't screw up so badly when you adjust it, but you have to taunt at least once to make it appear on the next taunt, and even then it doesn't follow right away, the flame will spawn on the last point you taunted, so it'll follow really slowly where you are atm, and then it will start to rotate around your head.

Archived