Jump to content

The amount of listings decreased


CatLuck
 Share

Recommended Posts

Sorry if I'm making new topic in not right section , not using forums very often.

Yesterday i had 120+ listings that i could freely use and today it's decreased to 97 that i can freely use.

What happened ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, awsommv said:

you got robbed mate.... simple as that

Oh damn , i knew it ! But what i gonna do without my precious listings ;(?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Strife Hale said:

Maybe try joining backpack steam group and follow their twitter so you can get more slots.

I just want my listings back...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, awsommv said:

you got robbed mate.... simple as that

why are you always trolling and not spreading useful information 🤨

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CatLuck said:

Sorry if I'm making new topic in not right section , not using forums very often.

Yesterday i had 120+ listings that i could freely use and today it's decreased to 97 that i can freely use.

What happened ? 

Welp...I linked my twitter acc to backpack tf and everything fixed....

Feeling awkward

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Scidja said:

why are you always trolling and not spreading useful information 🤨

Totally agree with you here, this can be very misleading for new members (i.e. answering fast as usual, another community member bringing a useful response some time after, but harm could have already been done meanwhile). This kind of behavior doesn't encourage to use the forums...

 

One of the forum rules :

"Don't be a dick. Look, use common sense. No one wants constant spam, slander, and an all-around toxic environment in the forums. Don't be that guy that everyone hates"

 

Maybe a heads-up like a warn would be necessary here...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, ajdislikesyournamingpolicy said:

Did you spend some keys? You can check any inactive listings you have here:
https://backpack.tf/classifieds/archive

 

Never heard of Twitter accounts getting unlinked, that's new to me

All inactive listings i delete always , anyway now everything fixed.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, ApothicЯ said:

Totally agree with you here, this can be very misleading for new members (i.e. answering fast as usual, another community member bringing a useful response some time after, but harm could have already been done meanwhile). This kind of behavior doesn't encourage to use the forums...

 

One of the forum rules :

"Don't be a dick. Look, use common sense. No one wants constant spam, slander, and an all-around toxic environment in the forums. Don't be that guy that everyone hates"

 

Maybe a heads-up like a warn would be necessary here...

A bit of a challenge to find all people shitposting if people don't report posts, though.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, ApothicЯ said:

Totally agree with you here, this can be very misleading for new members (i.e. answering fast as usual, another community member bringing a useful response some time after, but harm could have already been done meanwhile). This kind of behavior doesn't encourage to use the forums...

 

One of the forum rules :

"Don't be a dick. Look, use common sense. No one wants constant spam, slander, and an all-around toxic environment in the forums. Don't be that guy that everyone hates"

 

Maybe a heads-up like a warn would be necessary here...

I defo agree, while ngl his comment was funny, he can direct that humor somewhere it fits better

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, ApothicЯ said:

Totally agree with you here, this can be very misleading for new members (i.e. answering fast as usual, another community member bringing a useful response some time after, but harm could have already been done meanwhile). This kind of behavior doesn't encourage to use the forums...

 

One of the forum rules :

"Don't be a dick. Look, use common sense. No one wants constant spam, slander, and an all-around toxic environment in the forums. Don't be that guy that everyone hates"

 

Maybe a heads-up like a warn would be necessary here...

in that rule of using common sense seemed to work with the OP responding in humor to his joke, unsure why you're being so mean to jokes :( not everyone has to talk on forums like an unpaid IT specialist nor is that even a rule.

You're using a hypothetical to describe a situation that did not happen pls dont be that guy everyone hates 😱

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • CatLuck locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...