Looking Recording Software For YouTube

Numbersslocumb

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and this is my first post also. For the last couple of days, I am looking for some best recording software for YouTube. Can anyone help with this regard? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks for the suggestion.  Also yesterday I searched on Google and found this article; there are several processes (Software) mentioned. I think it will help others also.

On 9/13/2021 at 5:14 AM, Numbersslocumb said:

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and this is my first post also. For the last couple of days, I am looking for some best recording software for YouTube. Can anyone help with this regard? Any help will be appreciated.

assuming you have an nvidia card, geforce experience has a built in clipping software, which is pretty lightweight and works well.

I've been using Bandicam for a lot of years now, probably like 8 or 9 years if I remember and it's my best software for recording videos but now you got a OBS studio and also that Nvidia GeForce to record if your using a Nvidia graphics card. They are also a good software to use.

Archived