Does Anyone Have The Mid or High Tier Jan-Feb 2020 or Feb 2019 Humble Bundle with EU4?

JayTuut

I really want these EU4 dlc's, as the time I got the cheapest / base tier for HB, but yeah, I'd love the dlc's.

BMHQm0m.png

They came out in the Humble Bundle's I think mid like $7 tier at the time, and I know some people buy that stuff and just horde it so wonder if anyone has it, thanks!

If you don't want to wait for another sale, you could always buy the in-game monthly subscription, which gives you access to all of the DLCs for like $5 a month.

10 hours ago, YeahImAndrew said:

If you don't want to wait for another sale, you could always buy the in-game monthly subscription, which gives you access to all of the DLCs for like $5 a month.

True but I prefer owning them... idk, it's annoying and like Nick said on my status update "can't you just buy them off steam"

But to buy them seperately now its like, even at the lowest they've ever been on any website outside of that humble bundle bundle (lol), is like $40, or buying them now at full price now on steam is like $200+ lol, so sorry @♥Nick♥ xd

But yeah. I mean if some of my fav ones were at the sale $4 or so price (or ones that should fkin be in the base game anyway) then maybe sure, but yeah the in-game monthly subscription for $5 is tempting, but I'll have to wait till I'm on holidays to make sure I actually utilise that month I pay for.

Archived