A request for a new ban appeal

Bonix

Yeah I know that the chances for this to occur is slim, but it's worth a try and I've got nothing further to lose. First and foremost, I must state that I, Frosty Bonix, https://backpack.tf/u/76561198184007138, was permanently banned on my first strike, which I must say is pretty harsh, expecially when the reason of which is for brokering a dear friend of mine, known as Caliburn. aka this guy, https://steamcommunity.com/id/PrimordialTrading. The reason to his ban was trading 3 times with individuals whom were banned for scamming or other reasons. Second of all, I must state that the trade that got me banned was out of my control as I was in China at the time and left all my steam accounts and trading apps in my brother's care, thus I was unable to prevent the trade from taking place. The circumstances, in the end doesnt matter, as I hold all responsability for all that has occured and I can only ask to be forgiven. I have been an active member of this community since 2015 and I love trading and playing this game. Cutting me out of bp.tf on my first strike is basically cutting me out of all ability of properly trading in this community, as scrap.tf too also banned me last year, and the bots on the bp.tf from freelance traders also reject me for my subsequent ban. The reason to why Im posting here is well, due to bp.tf censoring my ability to comment or file a 2nd appeal on the site. 

I thank you for your time moderators if you read this.

this post gonna get locked since everything will be discussed in your appeal, not sure what you expect us to do? Persuade the mods to unban you?

1 hour ago, Bob the Unsymmetrical said:

since you said you have nothing left to lose, then just open a new account and do not to break the rules next time.

Yeah, I think I'll do just that.

Given how many years it's been I've decided to unlock your appeal for another try. This is your only chance. 

...is what is was going to write before you admitted to making a new account while I was typing it out, which you seem to have already done yesterday.

Ban evasion is a direct "fuck you" to our rules, and you will for that reason not be given another chance.

• Zeus_Junior locked this topic

Archived