Competitive TF2

Spyromancer

General TF2 board is all about trading, and competitive TF2 is a totally different game then pub TF2 so posting this here.

6v6, Highlander, or you can hop in your time machine and discuss 8v8.

I'm a medic main, was on a top 10 ESEA-Open team this season before I got moved to backup since we couldn't scrim with a full team more than 3 times a day off my schedule :s

I would love to play some comp (highlander or 6s) but my current schedule has no time for that :/

I'm fairly decent with every class except sniper and demo... Demo is probably my worst class by far.

Got any good servers you play on, or do you just play lobbys/PUGs?

I would love to play some comp (highlander or 6s) but my current schedule has no time for that :/

I'm fairly decent with every class except sniper and demo... Demo is probably my worst class by far.

Got any good servers you play on, or do you just play lobbys/PUGs?

I generally play in pug.na, inhouse pugs run by friends, and whatever decent badwater/ Reddit server I frequent has people.

Lots of MGE and SOAP DM as well.

what team do you guys play on ?

I played on The Peppercock Family, still on the roster 'cuz rosters locked before I could find another team to play starting on. Hopefully I'll be able to get them to let me play in a playoff match :s

Anybody play competitive? I'm currently the starting demo for Kids Next Door, a #3 ranked Steel Blue team. When I'm not being a tradefag, I'm usually scrimming and shit.

Do you guys have any experience with comp or play in it currently?

Currently playing for [MRMEN], Australian UGC team. We're 3 - 2, but our losses were against the best two teams in 'Straya.

• 1 year later...
Posted · Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, November 16, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, November 16, 2014 - No reason given

I come from the future to tell you I don't know anyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived