Site Reputation decreasing

Brickjuggler

So the past day or two I've noticed my site reputation has been steadily going down as new suggestions are accepted. I was nearing 10000 rep and was curious to see what the next contributer title was. Over the past 24 hours I've lost maybe 50 or 60 rep points.  Wondering if anyone else has had this issue, if its a know problem, etc. Thanks in advance

39 minutes ago, Spyromancer said:

You talking about the site itself becoming less reputable?
I completely agree.

Yeah… coming from someone with 6 reports on them and a rejected mod app. Very unbiased indeed!

6 hours ago, Brickjuggler said:

So the past day or two I've noticed my site reputation has been steadily going down as new suggestions are accepted. I was nearing 10000 rep and was curious to see what the next contributer title was. Over the past 24 hours I've lost maybe 50 or 60 rep points.  Wondering if anyone else has had this issue, if its a know problem, etc. Thanks in advance

this is crazy... much to think about today.

4 minutes ago, Valpip123EMY said:

Yeah… coming from someone with 6 reports on them and a rejected mod app. Very unbiased indeed!

bought bot acct

Looks like a bug? 98% of 10,505 is 10,294 and 10,189 for 97% so even if it was heavily rounded up you should be over 10k.

I'm having this issue as well. I noticed it when I hit around 3020 a few days ago and my contribution points have been decreasing as new suggestions get accepted. Earlier today I had 3009 points, then two suggestions I voted for were accepted and I dropped to 3007. http://imgur.com/a/XjxDhdS

Archived