Quick question

Tashita0972

How do I give someone +trust or -trust? I'm quite new to backpack.tf and would like to know, this one person and I had a trade and they're really chill so I tried giving them a +trust but can't seem to find a way, any tips?

You should not be giving people trusts for regular trades and being "really chill".

To find where to leave trusts, go to their backpack.tf profile and in the top right there's a column of data that starts with 'Ranking'.  Just below 'Ranking' is 'Trust'.  Click that and it'll bring you to their trust page where there's a big button that says "Leave a rating for this user" in the middle of the page.

28 minutes ago, Strange said:

Backpack.tf trusts are only for risky things like Paypal sales/purchases, brokering, loans, scam attempts, etc

Almost, scam attempts should be reported so we can actually do something. A negative rating is unlikely to be seen by us unless reported

Make sure to read the trust tutorial before leaving a rating, visible as a button after you click “Leave a rating for this user” like Vrakos already explained

Archived