What are your phobias?

Ersin

I'm afraid of heights T-T. I feel like my body is making a decision if i should fall to my death when i'm in heights

Some weird phobias

Anatidaephobia - Fear of a duck watching you

Ithyphallophobia - Fear of seeing, thinking about ,or having an erect p***s

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I developed a slight fear from big heights the last few years, don't know why.~ 

Meh weird phobias, I laughed at the list on wikipedia a few years ago but I don't think that we should post them here. :P

I have actually a Fear of Cobwebs and Fuzz.I have no Idea why, but they scary me :(

Dont have this one, but it's pretty funny:

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - Fear of long words xD

How contradicting, eh?

I have Aquaphobia, not like a cup of water but pools deeper than my height, I cannot swim. I'm afraid if I try to swim I'll drown whilst doing so.

I guess you could say I have a fear of falling. I'm not scared of injury, but if I try to Fall for something on purpose (I take martial arts classes & shit), I immediately seem to crouch down and brace my self for impact. Wierd, huh?

Maybe its because when I was younger, I was shoved and fell in to a radiator, smacking my head badly and injuring my self badly. Who knows.

Quareteratiphobia - Fear of an account being taken/stolen. :P

Stolen account - Translated in Latin - quare te furati (Take the fu out)

The fear of needles. Ahhh how I hate being poked by needles. 

Thanks to Wikipedia my day is complete. Who comes up with these fears?

Trypophobia. It's not super major, but i feel like i want to punch a wall or rip out my hair when i see it. It's like when someone uses "plus" or "minus" as a verb, but not out of annoyance.

I want to say I have melissophobia (fear of bees) but aren't phobias supposed to make you have a mental break down when they occur?

Archived