New features for site.

DoesHotter

Hello there guys, I have new suggestions for site to make Advanced Classified Listinigs search better. There is only 2, but they are useful.

1st. Strange part picker (Like paints, spells, particle effects etc.)

[For example] This site has in advanced search option paint, where you can pick orders with paint, which helps a lot. So why not add feature that allows pick strange part that you need. This can help people that search strange parted items, that they needed. I think it's gonna be good update for site.

2nd. Type of orders (Something like cross listenings on marketplace.tf, but different)

I would like if we could pick type of offers that we want to see in classifieds like: Bot offers, negotiable non-friend offers, negotiable friend offers, non-negotiable non-friend offers, non-negotiable friend offers. I like trading with people more than with bots, and I want to see offers that was made by human, not bot. It also can be useful feature for any other people. I think we need this on site

Strange parts i don't know but TF2 Trading Enhanced adds an option to search for halloween spells directly from the "expand" page, might come in useful for you in the future

mCHtJCR.png

• Like 3

I meant add option in Advanced Classified Listinigs search, which allows you to pick spells, paints, particle effects and either.

• Like 1