Which is Best Pan for Deep Frying?

dinkih

Hello everyone! Can anyone help me in choosing Best Pan for Deep Frying? In which the food should not stick to the surface. I need a quality Pan for deep frying. Can you guys recommend me best?

Deep frying is a bitch to do at home. Clean up is dreadful and amount of oil used =/= worth the meal imho. I know people use stuff like Dutch ovens for frying chicken at home but in this video

Ragusea uses his stainless steel 12 inch frying pan which seems to do fine. Stainless steel pans are unfortunately, a bit expensive since, as he explained in another video, every part of a stainless steel frying pan has to be stamped out of a big sheet of stainless steel. 

Conclusion, really is no point in deep frying at home, much safer, easier and more convenient to go to a place that serves deep fried fatty foods instead if you are craving something. But if you insist, here's another video for your research 

Have fun :)

4 hours ago, ajdislikesyournamingpolicy said:

Deep frying is a bitch to do at home. Clean up is dreadful and amount of oil used =/= worth the meal imho. I know people use stuff like Dutch ovens for frying chicken at home but in this video

Ragusea uses his stainless steel 12 inch frying pan which seems to do fine. Stainless steel pans are unfortunately, a bit expensive since, as he explained in another video, every part of a stainless steel frying pan has to be stamped out of a big sheet of stainless steel. 

Conclusion, really is no point in deep frying at home, much safer, easier and more convenient to go to a place that serves deep fried fatty foods instead if you are craving something. But if you insist, here's another video for your research 

Have fun :)

Your replies are so op :D

Cuisinart 622-30G us best choice under your budget. Here are it's main features;

• Versatile frying pan
  • Increased durability
  • Scratch-resistant

You can also check some other best pans for deep frying. All-Clad E785S264 is also a good selection for you.

Archived