High quality gmod art

Vöid2

Stuff looks pretty good tbh but that’s the first time I’ve ever heard “high quality” and “G-mod” in the same sentence lol

Haha, yeah I thought i'd add "high quality" since I feel like most people associate gmod with something of poor quality because of how SFM is usually thought of as the only thing capable of making high quality stuff.
At least this way some people will be intrigued I guess.

Those look pretty damn good, I like the effects you've added. You use like Ps or Ae to edit your images? Didn't know you could make Gmod art look that good tbh lol

@NikimaroBy rate i assume you mean price..? 
 I don't really have a set price for anything, thus the "negotiable" part.

I'd strongly suggest you make your steam profile more attractive if you want to get more serious requests. People don't really feel safe buying art for any price from a 3-day old account that's level 0 with no badges, no profile description, no artwork showcases, comments disabled, etc. Not even sure how you're level 0 when you have Gmod unless you pirated it somehow or are using an alt account.

Not saying that you're a scammer or anything, just that you really need to make your account look more appealing so others that are quicker to assume things won't think that way.