best way to trade for profit?

rose-gold phantom

I'm pretty new to trading and don't know what I'm doing so does anyone have any advice because I'm just basically blindly stumbling around in the dark at this point

invest $500+ into an old 2012/2013 hween, list at double what you paid for it, wait.

In seriousness just buy low sell high is the TLDR, and avoid unusuals under like 18-20 keys, they're almost always going to be 1-2 key profit ventures with a lot of competition (both from the same hat and effect and other hats with the same effect). If you're not at the point of trading 20+ key unusuals and don't want to invest anything into trading then try buying/selling spells for a profit, though with classifieds having spell search now that is becoming a fair bit harder to profit off of.

The fastest way is by trading your free time to a company for money, then taking those drops and flipping them for hats and other items.

high tier trading: quickbuy and then quicksell (flip items) to get yourself a key or two and then just repeat

low tier trading: dont

14 hours ago, Slam said:

I'll buy your hats when the vikings beat down Aaron Rodgers and get to a superbowl

Fair enough I’ll hit you up in February