Unusual Opinions

DiamondHavoc.

What are your opinions on:

The rise of  Unusual Professional's Panamas (deserves it to be honest)

The overtaking of the Burning TC by Burning Crones (also deserves it)

And the drop of the Unusual Modest Pile of Hats.

Opinions Opinions Opinions

Modests are dropping? Maybe I can afford one sooner than I thought I would. c:

Yeah, dropping. But yes it's an opinion thread, so expect arguments.

I dont think modests are dropping..

They are; there's been tons of suggestions to lower higher modests' prices, plus the lower ones aren't fetching as much either. I had a bubbles modest and I struggled to sell that for the lower price.

Not Burning, which is what we're talking about here.

If a burning KE went up for sale, it would be more than a Burning TC. But you can live in your own little world if you wish to.

I agree that the burning KE is worth more, but the burning TC is viewed as "the" unusual. It's so talked about and romanticized, while nobody really talks about a burning KE unless there is one present.

TC doesnt even deserve to be in the 10+ bud range, gimme a break (3 classes+not paintable, you could buy your favorite hat for all 3 classes and more for less than it would for the same effect tc, just no logic there)

Also, modest's prices are just changing because ERASER went through and updated them all, it doesnt mean they're necessarily going down

Team captain eeeeeeeeeeeeew, i would probably not even accept a burning one for my viewfinder............... call me crazy but team captain is't even all class......

Good hats in my opinion.......

KE crone law tough muffs.........

And viewfinder ain't a hat its a misc and its the only all class misc its obviously top tier, and if you want double unusual effects on soldier or demo then that's the only choice right now.

TC doesnt even deserve to be in the 10+ bud range, gimme a break (3 classes+not paintable, you could buy your favorite hat for all 3 classes and more for less than it would for the same effect tc, just no logic there)

Also, modest's prices are just changing because ERASER went through and updated them all, it doesnt mean they're necessarily going down

I remember this one idiot guy made a whole rant about it.

Archived