Got money from trading, want to invest in a bot

zelias

Title says everything, I got 300€ selling a couple of new unusuals, and I was thinking of investing half that sum of money (so around 70/80 keys after I buy them on the scm) in a bot, but I know nothing about it and I wanted to learn how it would work. I found some guides online but they look pretty outdated.

Is anyone that can help me?

Honestly if you want to run a successful bot that actually does something meaningful then you would have to be experienced in trading already. Many people may think of owning a bot as just set up and forget it but it takes a lot of time effort and initial investment to succeed. Have you thought of what services you would run the bot and what you would target to buy and sell?

2 hours ago, awsommv said:

Honestly if you want to run a successful bot that actually does something meaningful then you would have to be experienced in trading already. Many people may think of owning a bot as just set up and forget it but it takes a lot of time effort and initial investment to succeed. Have you thought of what services you would run the bot and what you would target to buy and sell?

I used to trade a lot back in 2015/16, now I kinda don't have enough time to invest on the trading scene, that's why I wanted to get one.

I don't really mind spending time setting up the bot (I can take off a weekend for that,pretty soon my place is going back to the red zone anyway), and for the investment I have that 150€ I was talking about earlier, I hope it is enough for now to get things started.

I never thought about the services, but I guess for starters it would be wise to trade items with the range of 1 to 5 keys, with lower tier australium dropped alongside with them, and invest the profits into more capital, going for mid tier unusuals when I got the hang of it and got some more capital to dump into it.

Archived