How to make profit thread

Woifi The Viking

Thanks for the answer, so I should start making scrap of them..?

I have made scraps off of weapons i would wait until you have enough ref for a key 

I have made scraps off of weapons i would wait until you have enough ref for a key 

That takes forever given that keys are now 19 ref. If it was like 12 ref back then, or even more back then at 8 ref, it's still doable.

Source: Fellow weapon-to-scrap-banker.

• 3 weeks later...

Taunts sell very quickly, high-tier common stranges e.g Degreaser sell quite quickly, also stranges buffed in the Gun Mettle will easily sell for higher than their current price, as Big Earner more than quadrupled in price.

Is it still worth for me to buy and resell Tour of Duty Tickets? It worked pretty decently before the update, but now I'm not sure if anyone is gonna try for aussie's atm.

• 1 month later...

I currently have 5 keys and 25 ref now. And I'm not sure what I should do with it all. I'm trying to make profit but not sure how I should do it.

Thank you for the help

and heres one way how to find them

by this way, buying discounts, i made 800$ inv

and never have been to unusual trading

• Like 1

and heres one way how to find them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebPn5vfFi7U&index=2&list=PLwNgSRmj1PTtePTfMkI9QEcnP7ueXFVEe

by this way, buying discounts, i made 800$ inv

and never have been to unusual trading

Lowballing > Quickbuying

I've made $1500+ in lowballing and squeezing people. Lowballing is the best legal way.

I did just 1 thing to get profit: accepting nice overpay offers. Buy some bills hat/BMOC (easy to sell) and look for overpay offers (obviously dont count parts/paints/spells).

Lowballing > Quickbuying

I've made $1500+ in lowballing and squeezing people. Lowballing is the best legal way.

what do you mean by lowballing exactly? can you give me example?

I want to start small then BIG like many of you tf2 trader's ;3

What I want to know is how to profit with let's say 10 key's.Do I buy things 1 ref less or buy good deals?Do I buy stranges with parts and sell them like that?I want to know every tip about making profit in team fortress 2.

I want to be like this guyjSsm2.jpg

I love you guys c;

Sometimes getting item overpay on stuff can be good as long as it is in a decent amount and easy to resell items. Looking for quicksells is good too. It doesn't have to be just unusual quicksells.

Buy incredibly low, sell still low enough to get it off quickly. Accept overpay in items. Don't pay extra for things like paints, strange parts and alike. Don't get into higher-tier unusual trading unless clean first-gens. Also... jump on hype trains when they first depart.

Like the (strange) gun mettle cosmetics, if you can find some of them for low and sell them before they die (hope they didnt die already) then there's a nice room for profit.

You know what, scratch all that.

Make a twitch account, livestream tf2, give it a month or two. You will legitimately swim in items, no matter what you do on there.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Make a twitch account, livestream tf2, give it a month or two. You will legitimately swim in items, no matter what you do on there.

Only works for girls who flash their tits once in a while. Ofc facecam required.

Now, how I made profit was simple: I bought cheap painted (not just any painted ones though) cosmetics or stuff that's just too cheap to pass on (like stock stranges, those always sold fast, except from the obviously bad ones like revolver, most melee weps etc.), which I managed to sell for 1-4 ref profit. These days I'm just getting the items and a friend of mine sells it and we split the profit. Look at my bp, got a roughly 110$ worth in items in mere months of trading. Was it worth it? Now that I look back I'd say it wasn't, I could have just have done something more useful with all that time wasted on trade servers arguing with cheapskates and morons.

• 5 weeks later...

How does a guy with my kind of backpack get back into trading? I've been kinda away from the game for a while.

I'd probably flip stranges and cosmetics worth a few ref and occasionally buy keys with the ref you make, then quickbuy a cheap unusual with the keys to sell cheap, then rinse and repeat