How do i get a non-craftable item?

BrUv

So i recently was just looking through my backpack on backpack.tf, then i saw 2 panic attacks but one was worth the normal 0.06 ref but the other one was 0.11 ref. I saw the 0.11 ref was a non-craftable item so then i started searching reandom weapons and each one of them the non-craftable ones were more valuable, so i went here to ask: How do i get a non-craftable item?

8 minutes ago, BrUv said:

So i recently was just looking through my backpack on backpack.tf, then i saw 2 panic attacks but one was worth the normal 0.06 ref but the other one was 0.11 ref. I saw the 0.11 ref was a non-craftable item so then i started searching reandom weapons and each one of them the non-craftable ones were more valuable, so i went here to ask: How do i get a non-craftable item?

You can obtain Non-Craftable version of an item (including Paint cans, but not Team-based Paint cans) by buying it from the In-game Mann Co. Store.

57 minutes ago, BrUv said:

Ohhh, so if you buy the item from the mann co store, you get the non-craftable variant?

Don't buy weapons from mann co store, it's just ripoff

16 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Don't buy weapons from mann co store, it's just ripoff

I bought a handshake to support the creator :D

3 hours ago, BrUv said:

Ohhh, so if you buy the item from the mann co store, you get the non-craftable variant?

Yes correct. Another example is Non-Craftable Tour of Duty Ticket. The craftable version mostly obtained from unboxing cases.

6 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

I bought a handshake to support the creator :D

or just support the creator directly instead of giving most of it to valve

1 hour ago, Dr. Boob said:

On a similar note, I have a non-craftable taunt that I want to unusualify.  I can still trade it after, correct?

Yes. Non-craftable =/= Non-Tradable

1 hour ago, gameygame6 said:

or just support the creator directly instead of giving most of it to valve

But then I wouldn't have gotten a handshake :(

Archived