Fix

Grass Block

In casual and competitive I can't crouch-jump as scout but in community servers I can, and I can do it on every other class, just not scout

This question perplexes me but I will attempt to list a few things that could potentially be the issue.

1) You have no momentum.  If you are not going forward, you will go straight up. 

Solution: Try taking a few steps back, run up and attempt the jump again. -And remember to keep holding W.

2) You have a shitty keyboard (pt.1)  Some keyboards, like the ones they sell at Lidl, can only recieve a limited amount of inputs at any given time. 

Solution: Buy a Zombee keyboard. They are dirt cheap, fully functional, and don't break very easily.

3) You have a shitty keyboard (pt.2)  Wireless keyboards have latency. Perticularly bad ones are terrible for games with complex movement due to inputs taking longer to register.

Solution: Same as previous.

4) "Sticky keys".  This used to be a big issue on previous versions of Windows like Windows 7 and Vista, but it still happens from time to time on Windows 10.

Note that there are instances of the system being triggered but the notice not showing up, either due to being in fullscreen, or because you are short on RAM.

Solution: You can probably turn it off in some settings menu somewhere. +If you are using a version of Windows that is not 10: You are either a heavy main or a caveman.. (Not that there's much of a difference.)

I hope at least one of these helped.

Otherwise, the only things I can think of is that you might have a brain maggot, or you are living in an area with extreme levels of magnetic forces and/or radiation. (In which case: TF2 is the least of your worries.)

On 6/19/2021 at 1:03 PM, Melusine said:

This question perplexes me but I will attempt to list a few things that could potentially be the issue.

1) You have no momentum.  If you are not going forward, you will go straight up. 

Solution: Try taking a few steps back, run up and attempt the jump again. -And remember to keep holding W.

2) You have a shitty keyboard (pt.1)  Some keyboards, like the ones they sell at Lidl, can only recieve a limited amount of inputs at any given time. 

Solution: Buy a Zombee keyboard. They are dirt cheap, fully functional, and don't break very easily.

3) You have a shitty keyboard (pt.2)  Wireless keyboards have latency. Perticularly bad ones are terrible for games with complex movement due to inputs taking longer to register.

Solution: Same as previous.

4) "Sticky keys".  This used to be a big issue on previous versions of Windows like Windows 7 and Vista, but it still happens from time to time on Windows 10.

Note that there are instances of the system being triggered but the notice not showing up, either due to being in fullscreen, or because you are short on RAM.

Solution: You can probably turn it off in some settings menu somewhere. +If you are using a version of Windows that is not 10: You are either a heavy main or a caveman.. (Not that there's much of a difference.)

I hope at least one of these helped.

Otherwise, the only things I can think of is that you might have a brain maggot, or you are living in an area with extreme levels of magnetic forces and/or radiation. (In which case: TF2 is the least of your worries.)

I love how people dedicate half an hour of their time answering stupid questions

Archived