help

GrinchOnline

Hi guys, need a tip to start in the econmy. I am F2P, but i want to start in the economy. In my country we are having issues with the banks in general. And i want to start in the Mannconomy. I cant put money on stema for the reassons tat i put up. So, is there any way to sell my items or reaching the 5 dollars amount to be premiun on TF2 to start, without spending money directly on steam? I will be very happy if someone can help me, thanks and i say goodbye. God bless you, and have a nice day.

No, you need premium to trade and sell items earned in-game (all f2p drops are untradable). You get premium by buying something from the in-game store which means you need to deposit money into your account to start. Honestly, I wouldn't bother trading with such low capital anyway since you'd mostly be competing with bots. You can get at most 1-2 keys if you deposited $5 and that's really not going to give you any significant returns for quite a long time.

Or if you're really desperate, try to convince someone to gift you premium instead.

items that are given to you are tradable, if you have a fried he could give you thing to get starting. still it will take A LOT of time to get at anything. The minimun i consider be 1-3 keys for an very low start.

Could buy a csgo skin from one of the skins webites (skinbaron, skinport etc) and sell it on the community market for steam funds
Works out better value than just adding money to steam anyway

2 hours ago, Alecto said:

Could buy a csgo skin from one of the skins webites (skinbaron, skinport etc) and sell it on the community market for steam funds
Works out better value than just adding money to steam anyway

Need to spend $5 to sell on scm

Need to spend $5 to send friend requests

Need to spend $X in mann co store to trade your item drops (ie you need a charitable person to get you started)

Need to spend $X in mann co store to have inventory space OR wait until smissmas (you can't hold change with only <50 slots once you reach that point, you'd have to do lots of sub-currency changing like name tags which could end up costing you scraps).

The game is rigged. Your best bet is to enter giveaways for a gift card code (just make sure you aren't getting phished/hijacked) or become good enough friends with someone that they would want to gift you one (read "they want to" not "ask them", asking for shit is a good way to ruin a friendship).

I think everyone kinda missed his point that he's from a place where it's just not feasible for him to put money into steam, and unfortunately he's years too late where starting from nothing and going somewhere substantial would be possible.

11 hours ago, NastyNate said:

No, you need premium to trade

tf2 premium? no. you need to spend $5 on steam though, that is all

55 minutes ago, rndmchrs said:

tf2 premium? no. you need to spend $5 on steam though, that is all

F2P players can trade but just not with what they earned in-game. 

What I suggest you do is, make a friend gift you some ref or a key, see if you can make profit off that. Whenever you have enough capital, you can sell of some keys at SCM. BOOM premium. 

On 6/18/2021 at 10:22 AM, NastyNate said:

F2P players can trade but just not with what they earned in-game. 

Yeah.

Archived