Need help pricing a Roboactive Nunhood [1 of 1, Freshly Unboxed]

MagicConchShell

I just recently unboxed a Roboactive Nunhood from a robo crate and wasn't exactly sure where to begin with pricing it. The Anti-freeze version of the Nunhood's price is out of date by 5 years on backpack.tf and none of them are for sale, so I'm not exactly sure how to go about selling it. Any suggestions, comments, etc. are all appreciated! :)

Congrats on the unbox, I'd say it's a safe 200 keys at a minimum. I think it can fetch more to the right buyer, somewhere around 350 keys if you're patient.

9 minutes ago, Beaser said:

nunhood collector might take an interest! https://steamcommunity.com/id/Blue_Owl/

Should be noted that you should be prepared for an instant decline just because a lot of collectors won't even bother negotiating with people that are trying to sell something to them just because "I heard you collect this thing :)" because they'd rather just wait and see it go for a regular or reduced price so they don't pay a "collector's fee".

48 minutes ago, Slam said:

Should be noted that you should be prepared for an instant decline just because a lot of collectors won't even bother negotiating with people that are trying to sell something to them just because "I heard you collect this thing :)" because they'd rather just wait and see it go for a regular or reduced price so they don't pay a "collector's fee".

^This so much. I didn't get the largest single-effect collection in the world by just buying everything at what people thought I should buy it for.

2 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

I didn't get the largest single-effect collection in the world by just buying everything at what people thought I should buy it for.

flex

5 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

^This so much. I didn't get the largest single-effect collection in the world by just buying everything at what people thought I should buy it for.

Same with alot of my woodsmans, the only ones i bought at a 'collector's fee' were the 1:1 fresh robo unboxes.

17 hours ago, JayTuut said:

I don't remember the last time I saw a AF or RA hat ingame

I wear my AntiFreeze Noble every day...

You can pop in to Nemu servers 12-1 PM (California time), Monday through Friday to check it out.

Sometimes other interesting effects show up.

But I agree that the 200-300 key range seems about right.

Archived